Senin, 21 Maret 2011

Great game helps to keep mind fresh

TechPistols Mahjong Classic Free

TechPistols Mahjong Classic Free

Hooked it up, searched in youtube for relevant video to determine settings to send vid and audio to tv. Did not plug into my home theatre receiver yet only because it was just a quick hookup. Initially, without tweaking any settings on the mac all I got was the wallpaper of the mac. After viewing the youtube video, this is how I did the settings:
1) go to Systems Preferences, click on Display (the menu will be seen on the tv)
2) click on Arrangement and click on Mirror Display
3) go back to the menu and click Sound and select hdmi cable and that will get the sound through hdmi to your tv.
and that's all there is to it. The link I used was
[...]
And under $9 for the cable. Not bad.
Update 5/9/2012 - connected to a/v receiver and watched a netflix streamed movie. Worked perfectly. A note of caution, if you purchase an extension to use with this cable you may not get the result you want. I got "unsupported signal...." with a skinny 10 ft cable. Other reviewers said the same thing for that cable. You might be better off opting for a longer mini display port to hdmi instead.

Get your TechPistols Mahjong Classic Free Now!

10 komentar:

  1. It was really the best one of the Mahjongs. I played for hours without much problems at all. It was easier to access when I needed to go back into it after being off of it for a while.

    BalasHapus
  2. This.game is fun I didn't know what making was until I played it I really didn't know how to play it until I did this one

    BalasHapus
  3. I've always loved mahjong and this free version is just fun! I can hardly put it down when I'm playing it!

    BalasHapus
  4. I got this to try out on my new android tablet and play it often good graphics and audio.Recommended ok

    BalasHapus
  5. I love this game and have been playing it for years on the PC. Then my PC blew up and I lost it. I tried it on my phone but the screen is too small to make out the tiles. This on the Kindle is perfect. I find it challenging but not so much that you can't win an occasional game.

    I have also found it is good for improving your memory. You have to remember where you saw that last tile. It also teaches you to look at details a little closer. Just because they are similar they aren't the same.

    BalasHapus
  6. I love all of the Mahjong games, but everyone is a little different. If you like challenges then you are going to like these games.

    BalasHapus
  7. This is one of the better free Mahjong games that you can get. The music is non-intrusive and the layouts and graphics are really good.

    BalasHapus
  8. Love this game and will play all the time. Can't knock free! Bring some more. I will download! Great deal!

    BalasHapus
  9. In just a few minuets you can forget a bad day and fresh your mind. you can loose yourself in it.

    BalasHapus